Optimized for low-frequency bass punch and high-power SPL handling, the Beta 52A'ssupercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds. Best suited to:Bass Drum Also...
Optimized for low-frequency bass punch and high-power SPL handling, the Beta 52A'ssupercardioid design provides maximum isolation from other onstage sounds.
Best suited to:
Also great for:
WHAT IS THE BETA 52A BEST SUITED TO
Its ideal for the professional musician looking to mic up their kick drum, bass amp and acoustic bass. It has the quality and durability to be used on stage and in the studio.
WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BETA 52A
The supercardioid pickup pattern limits interference from other on-stage sound sources and reduces feedback. The frequency response is perfectly tailored for bass instruments with a 20Hz to 10kHz frequency response with a presence boost at 4kHz to let electric basses and kick drums cut through the mix.
The Beta 52A is available as part of the DMK57-52 Drum Mic Kit, which includes three SM57 Microphones, one Beta 52A Microphone, three A56D Drum-mounting Systems, and a Lightweight and Durable Carrying Case.
- Frequency response shaped specifically for kick drums and bass instruments
- Built-in dynamic locking stand adapter with integral XLR connector simplifies setup, especially inside a kick drum
- Studio quality performance, even at extremely high sound pressure levels
- Supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of unwanted noise
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
- Low sensitivity to varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Transducer Type : Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 10 kHz
- Sensitivity (1 kHz): -64 dBV/Pa / 0,6 mV/Pa
- Weight: 605 g
- Frequency Response Curve:
Buy the Shure BETA-52A online today from Audiosaurus.