Behringer QX1832 USB
Premium 18-Input 3/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface Main features: Premium ultra-low noise, high...
Type :Analog Mixers
Premium 18-Input 3/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, KLARK TEKNIK Multi-FX Processor, Wireless Option and USB/Audio Interface
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom mixer
- 6 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 6 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Ultra-high quality KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for high-quality BEHRINGER digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- 9-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility and 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The feature-packed XENYX QX1832USB mixer allows you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound thanks to its 6 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs – with a semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound. And our easy-to-use “one-knob” compressors provide total dynamic control for the ultimate in punch and clarity, while respecting all the power and emotion you pack into every note. Add to this our KLARK TEKNIK FX processor with 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings – and the QX1832USB becomes an incredibly versatile mixer for your live performances.
But the XENYX QX1832USB isn’t just designed to handle your live gigs; it also provides the state-of-the-art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with the built-in USB/ audio interface, the XENYX QX1832USB comes with all the recording and editing software needed to turn your computer system into your own personal, high-performance home recording studio.
KLARK TEKNIK FX on All QX Models
Nothing adds the finishing touch to a live or recorded performance like really good effects, so we equipped the QX1832USB with one of the best FX engines in the industry. Designed by the world-renowned KLARK TEKNIK engineering team, these high-end FX processors feature 32 studio-grade presets with dual addressable parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. Complete with its own dedicated level meter, these effects provide a wide range of enhancement options, from sweet and mild to absolutely wild!
Buy the Behringer QX1832 USB from Audiosaurus today. The Pro Audio experts in South Africa.