Amazing Monophonic Analog Synthesis from Behringer!
Eurorack-sized Analog Monosynth Module with 3 Oscillators, Lowpass/Highpass VCF, Filter and Amp Envelopes, LFO, Portamento, A-440 Tuning Reference, CV I/O, MIDI In/Thru, and USB-MIDI
(Contact us for more info)
It's all there. Three punchy oscillators, classic 24dB/octave voltage-controlled filter with resonance, envelopes, LFO, portamento, the works. All instantly familiar — only smaller. The Behringer D is a Eurorack-sized reincarnation of the legendary analog monosynth that started it all. From fat pulsing basses to searing leads to celestial pads: the Behringer D puts a world of musical expression under your fingertips.
To put it blunty: the Behringer D rocks sexy visuals. Accented with wooden end cheeks, its petite, Eurorack-sized chassis sports old-school synth knobularity that's hard to keep your hands off. The continuous pots feel great, too: smooth and solid, with the perfect amount of resistance. The detented rotaries and rocker switches also deliver satisfying tactile feedback. Three voltage-controlled oscillators deploy beastly sonic firepower, while the classic control set affords an enormous amount of real-time tweakery. There's also generous CV connectivity for semi-modular flexibility and interfacing with legacy gear. Behringer has packed all the essentials (and then some) into this little jewel of a synth. The Behringer D is an unbelievable value. Get one and create some inspired music!
- 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillators
- Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis)
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4" outs
- Behringer's 3-year warranty
- Type:Desktop Eurorack-sized Synthesizer
- Oscillators:3 x VCO, Noise Generator
- LFO:Triangle, Square wave
- Filter:1 x VCF 24dB, low-pass/high-pass
- Effects Types:Overdrive circuit
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (external audio)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main out low, high), 1 x 1/8" (main out), 1 x 1/8" (mix audio out), 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:In/Thru/USB
- Other I/O:Mod Source, OSC 1V/OCT, LFO CV, LFO square, LFO sawtooth, Cut CV, FC Gate, Filter, LC Gate, Loud contour, Loud CV
- USB:1 x Type B
- Power Supply:12V DC power supply (included)
Buy the Behringer Model D Analog Synthesizer from Audiosaurus. The Online Pro Audio experts in South Africa.