The AXT910 Axient Bodypack Rechargeable Battery is an advanced lithium-ion, high-efficiency, rechargeable battery for Axient bodypack transmitters.
It provides up to 8 hours of battery life for extended performance, zero memory effect and real-time metering of remaining charge and other battery status parameters. It integrates seamlessly into transmitters and offers a sustainable, powerful, and reliable alternative to disposable batteries.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 8 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes to receivers and WWB6, to within 15-minutes' accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent in previous generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
- Practical, sustainable design provides an efficient, systematic power management alternative to disposable batteries.