The AXT200 Axient Handheld Frequency Diversity Transmitter is a rechargeable, remotely controllable handheld transmitter with frequency diversity for seamless, uninterrupted audio in even the most crowded RF environments. In addition to Frequency Diversity, the AXT200 delivers ultra-linear RF performance for more channels on air, superb audio quality. Its advanced rechargeable power management supports extended battery life and highly accurate status metering. ShowLink? Remote Control enables comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters, including real-time frequency adjustments.
- Frequency Diversity
- Enables simultaneous transmission on two independent frequencies to ensure seamless, uninterrupted audio for mission-critical transmitters in extreme RF settings.
- Single-frequency transmission can also be enabled, to conserve spectrum.
- Ultra-linear RF performance maximizes available channel capacity in challenging RF environments.
- IR Sync establishes connection of transmitter to receiver with one touch over infrared.
- Switchable 10/50mW RF power levels to extend run times or increase signal strength.
- Up to 80 MHZ tuning range matched to UHF-R transmitter ranges.
- Rugged, sleek industrial design that withstands the demands of extreme performances.
- Lockable user interface prevents accidental or inadvertent changes to system controls once settings are made.
- Advanced control menu to adjust frequency, audio and security settings from the transmitter.
- High-quality backlit display provides clear view and control of all transmitter functions in low- or bright-light environments.
- Advanced lithium-ion batteries provide reliable, rechargeable power with up to 10 hours of run time.
- Real-time metering reports remaining battery power in hours and minutes on transmitters, receivers and WWB6 to within 15-minutes' accuracy.
- Zero memory effect through lithium-ion chemistry eliminates the memory effect problems inherent in previous generations of rechargeable batteries.
- Rapid charging brings batteries to 50% capacity within 1 hour.
- Integrated battery design seamlessly and securely locks the rechargeable battery into transmitter body.
ShowLink? Remote Control
- Comprehensive real-time remote control of all transmitter parameters.
- Remote gain adjustability: Remotely adjust a performer's transmitter gain in real time.
- Remote frequency change: Execute a synchronized frequency change with a linked receiver in a split second.
- Remote RF Mute: Conserves power and RF spectrum.
|Battery Life||up to 9 hours|
|Battery Requirements||AXT920/920XL (Rechargeable Li-Ion)|
|Typical Use||Vocal Applications|