Medium-diaphragm Cardioid Side Address Condenser Microphone with USB Connectivity, Headphone Volume Control, and Mix Control.
The AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed to digitally capture music as well as other audio sources. It is ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings. The microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, off-axis rejection and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution.
The AT2020USB+ also incorporates monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control, allowing you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends the microphone's input and pre-recorded audio from your DAW. The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers clear sound with enough headroom to create ample volume.
The AT2020USB+ microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and Mac OS X. It includes a tripod desk stand, a protective
- Microphone Type:Condenser
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size:0.63" (16mm)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- A/D Resolution:16-bit/48kHz
- Max SPL:144dB SPL
- Signal to Noise Ratio:74dB
- Self Noise:20dB
- Connector:USB Type B, 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Power Source:USB bus powered
- Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Included Accessories:Pouch, Tabletop Stand, Mount
Buy the Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone from Audiosaurus. The Online Proaudio Specialists in South Africa.