Audient Sono Guitar Recording Audio Interface
10-in/4-out USB 2 Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps, Tube Guitar Preamp, Cabinet Emulation, 3-band EQ, Re-amp Output, ADAT Input, and Headphone Output Finally, An...
Type :Audio Interface
10-in/4-out USB 2 Audio Interface with 2 Mic Preamps, Tube Guitar Preamp, Cabinet Emulation, 3-band EQ, Re-amp Output, ADAT Input, and Headphone Output
Finally, An Interface For Guitarists
Audient’s Sono is tailor-made for the recording guitarist, marrying a 12AX7-fueled preamp with a top-shelf power amp and cabinet simulation from Two Notes, along with a 3-band EQ and powerful re-amping capabilities. Sono isn’t just for guitarists, however — it’s also a feature-packed USB audio interface. Experience studio-quality recording thanks to a pair of Audient’s console-grade microphone preamps and class-leading AD/DA conversion. Benefit from low-latency monitoring and a crystal-clear headphone output. Beyond that, Sono is expandable via ADAT, so you can track entire bands without breaking a sweat. Sono features all-metal construction, so it’s built to last and ready to travel.
Audient Sono Amp Modelling Audio Interface Features:
- 10-in/4-out USB 2 audio interface with high-performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb, console-grade Class A mic preamps with clean, punchy character
- Tube guitar preamp with authentic 12AX7 preamp tube and 3-band EQ
- Built-in Two Notes DSP guitar recording interface
- Store 3 presets onboard — no laptop required
- Re-amp output allows you to record a clean signal and play it through your favorite amp later
- Expand to up to 10 total inputs via ADAT to track drums, multi-mic cabinets, and more
- Low-latency monitoring makes tracking much, much easier
- Headphone output for quiet monitoring
- Computer Connectivity:USB 2.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:10 x 4
- Number of Preamps:2 x mic, 1 x instrument
- Phantom Power:Yes
- A/D Resolution:24-bit/96kHz
- Built In DSP/FX:Two notes Torpedo Power Amp/Cabinet Modeling (desktop software)
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/4" (Hi-Z), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (main L/R), 1 x 1/4" (to amp)
- Digital Inputs:1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- USB:1 x Type C 2.0
- Software:Two notes Torpedo Remote Software
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later
- Power Supply:12V DC 2A power supply (included)
Buy the Audient SONO Guitar Recording Audio Interface from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio experts in South Africa.