Audient iD14MkII USB-C Audio Interface
Your recordings made better - 10in | 6out Audio Interface Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD14 MKII...
Type :Audio Interface
Your recordings made better - 10in | 6out Audio Interface
Designed to take your recordings to the next level in every way, the iD14 MKII delivers professional audio performance in a compact and modern desktop package, giving you everything you need to make studio quality recordings at home.
World-class mic preamps
The iD14 MKII brings two of Audient’s discrete Class A console mic preamps — the very same found in its ASP8024-HE recording consoles — to your home studio. Audient uses the same Class A mic preamp design throughout their product range, so whether you’re in the studio working on an Audient board or on the road with your iD14 MKII, you can count on world-class Audient sonics.
For the best possible sound, both the DAC and ADC have been improved in the Audient iD14 MKII, boasting an even higher dynamic range at both conversion stages. The result is stunningly transparent sound, through headphones or studio monitors, with just a hint of ear-tickling analog coloration. It’s the ideal prescription for stellar studio sound.
Instrument-grade JFET DI
Instrument inputs on lesser interfaces can leave something to be desired. But not the Audient iD14 MKII. Its transistor-driven JFET direct injection input is engineered to reproduce the rich harmonics and deep fundamentals of your guitar, bass, or keyboard, whether you’re capturing the sound au naturale or feeding it into an amp modeler.
- Mic gain: 58dB
- Mic pre EIN: 128dB A-Weighted
- Mic pre SNR: 100dB A-Weighted
- Mic pre THD+N: Less than 0.002 percent
- Frequency response (at unity gain): ±0.5dB 10Hz to 40kHz
- ADC Dynamic range: 121dB
- ADC THD+N: Less than 0.001 percent
- Line output dynamic range: 126dB A-Weighted
- Line output THD+N: Less than 0.0005 percent
- Frequency Response: ±0.1dB 10Hz to 40kHz
Headphone amp (with USB-C host):
- Max Power with 30Ohm load: 220mW
- Max Power with 62Ohm load: 280mW
- Max Power with 600Ohm load: 100mW
- USB 3.0: 900mA at 5V
- USB-C: 1.5A at 5V
- iD14 iPad Support Note: Older/low end iPads might not be supported - recommend use with USB-C enabled iPads. Need to verify older iPads.
Order the Audient iD14MkII USB-C Audio Interface from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio specialist in South Africa.