CARDIOID CONDENSER MICROPHONE
- Outstanding performance and rugged construction
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
SMALL DIAPHRAGM CARDIOID CONDENSER INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
The highly versatile AT4021 is a compact condenser microphone equipped with a small capsule which is perfect for studio and stage. It has a high rate of front and rear rejection to ensure that the cardioid polar pattern is perfectly mastered, making it ideal for managing complex situations.
- Cardioid Condenser Electret microphone with cardioid polar pattern
- Sleek design
- Ideal for overheads, Hit Hat, snare, toms, percussion, piano, accordion and banjo
- Flat and extended frequency response and large dynamic range
- Easily supports high sound pressure levels (up to 156dB SPL with attenuator)
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces the transfer of unwanted mechanical noise
- 80Hz low-cut filter and 10dB switchable attenuator
- Very low self-noise
- Excellent reproduction of low frequency sound
- Product designed in Japan, guaranteed for 15 years
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20.000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)|
|Low Frequency Roll Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Dynamic Range||132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||80 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 3.0 mA typical|
|Dimensions||144.0 mm (5.67") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case|
“IT FITS TO THE SOURCE”
The microphone is equipped with a switchable 10 dB pad and a switch that permits choice of flat response or low-frequency roll-off (via integral 80 Hz low-cut / hi-pass filter). Because of this wide dynamic range, the AT4021 is the ideal solution for a good number of critical situations both in the studio and on stage.
“LOW SELF NOISE”
Ideal for critical studio and live applications, the low-profile AT4021 offers a flat, extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. Its low self-noise is perfectly suited for the most sophisticated recording equipment.
“EXCELLENT TRANSIENT RESPONSE”
Its low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. The microphone offers outstanding reproduction of low-frequency sounds.
The AT4021 features a switchable 80 Hz low-cut filter and a switchable -10dB attenuator to increase the versatility of the microphone.
Proven reliability and sound quality consistency, are among the highlights of the AT4021.
AT8405A SHOCK MOUNT
The AT4021 comes with the AT8405a shock mount, which is also suitable for all cylindrical microphones of a 21mm diameter.
The AT4021 fits snugly into a rigid protective pouch, with enough space for its clip and windscreen too.