Audio Technica AT2020
BEST QUALITY TO PRICE RATIO IN ITS CLASS Rugged construction for durable performance Ideal for project/home-studio applications High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide...
- Rugged construction for durable performance
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
The AT2020 sets a new standard of performance and quality in studio condenser microphones at this price level. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom made for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With a very low intrinsic noise level, it is perfectly suited to current digital recording equipment. This microphone offers a wide dynamic range, and easily holds high sound pressure levels. Its rugged construction is designed to last for years.
- One of the best quality / price ratios in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for "Project / home-studio"
- High sound pressure level and outstanding dynamic range make it a particularly versatile microphone
- Made to measure Ø16mm low-mass diaphragm, providing both wide frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source and a reduction of sound to the side and rear
- Screw fixture and swivel foot ensure secure mounting and facilitate accurate microphone positioning
- With its low operating noise, it is suitable for use with sophisticated recording equipment
- Can be suspended optionally using AT8458
“IDEAL FOR PROJECTS / HOME STUDIO”
At a very affordable price, the AT2020 is the best choice for a first cardioid condenser studio microphone, combining performance, quality, robustness and versatility.
“HIGH SPL HANDLING”
Its high sound pressure level (144 dB) and exceptional dynamic range make the AT2020 particularly versatile.
Technical design and advanced manufacturing ensure compliance with Audio-Technica's strict standards of consistency and reliability.
|Element||Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser|
|Frequency Response||20 - 20,000 Hz|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Dynamic Range||124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||48V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Dimensions||6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter|
|Output Connector||Integral 3-pin XLRM-type|
|Accessories Included||Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch|