Aston Halo with Spirit and Mogami Microphone Cable
A formidable pairing for the home studio recording enthusiast ! Aston Spirit Features• Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the...
A formidable pairing for the home studio recording enthusiast !
Aston Spirit Features
• Wave-form mesh head – this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
• Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
• Direct to stand microphone mounting.
• 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
• Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
• PCB – market-leading electronic design with WIMA capacitors.
• Eco-friendly packaging. No unnecessary frills, just well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.
• Transducer Type: Condenser
• Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
• Equivalent Noise Level: 14dB A-Weighted
• Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
• Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 80dB A-Weighted
• Polar pattern: Omni/Cardioid/Figure-of-Eight
• Pad Switches: -20dB/-10dB/0dB
• Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
Please note: 48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation.
Aston Halo Portable Reflection Filter/Vocal Booth Features
• Radically improved isolation.
• 360 degree filtering (vertical, not just horizontal plane).
• Much bigger surface area (approx. 40% bigger than main competitor.
• More linear absorption.
• Incredibly lightweight.
• Proprietary ‘easy-mount’ hardware.
6M Mogami Features
• Amphenol connectors
• Extremely low capacitance
• 100% coverage served shield
• Twisted pair construction.
• Improved noise isolation with Neglex OFC