Arturia MiniBrute SE
SPECIAL SEQUENCER EDITION MiniBrute is a revolutionary analog synthesizer from Arturia that redefined the price/performance/sound ratio of modern synths. Updated with a new Step sequencer...
SPECIAL SEQUENCER EDITION
Press A Key & It Plays A Little Melody
The new step sequencer takes a great synth and makes it incredible
The sequencer can do more than just play back your sequences, though. You can create new musical phrases out of your existing ones by flipping the playback modes, gate timing and swing settings in real time from the front panel. The new sequencing functions are a creative force multiplier for inspiring new musical ideas and creating exciting live performances.
Bring the Fun
In a world dominated by hardware with too few controls and endless navigation in tiny LCD screens, MiniBrute brings back the fun with a true hands-on approach to synthesis.
You want it louder? Grab the volume knob and crank it up. You want it brighter? Grab the filter cutoff knob and crank it up. You want your sound to grow fangs and snarl like a beast? Grab the Brute Factor™ knob and CRANK. IT. UP. It’s that easy! No factory presets, no buried menus to deal with. MiniBrute is just honest and true analog synthesis.
The MiniBrute SE features the same great pure analog design as the original MiniBrute. Its analog VCOs provide a pure warm analog sound that can be soft and subtle or hard and brutal. MiniBrute SE offers our complex and versatile oscillator design that can sound as classic or as wild as you can imagine. Add to this monster tone generator an amazing Steiner-Parker filter, and that gives the MiniBrute SE its unique character.
With the added Brute Factor™ in the filter section, you have a lethal combination that will put your speakers through their paces. Add the 2 wide-range LFOs, 2 envelopes, pitch bend, mod wheels, aftertouch and the new step sequencer - and you have a synth with a lifetime of sound design inside it.
Forget about tiny LCD screens, being lost in menus and sub-menus, and trying to remember double functions and complex procedures. MiniBrute brings back the fun and the immediate hands-on experience of synthesis.
When you want things to shake, grab the Sub Osc slider and bring it on. When you want it to sizzle, grab the filter knob and open it up. And when it’s time to unleash the beast, grab the Brute Factor™ knob and turn it loose! It’s that easy.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Full Function Step Sequencer :
- 6 sequences with up to 64 steps each
- 4 swing setting
- 6 Playback modes
- 4 Gate timings
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square, Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square, Random Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation destinations (to PWM & Metalize, Pitch, Filter, Amplifier)
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up, trill down, sine)
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch (assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO amount)
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out controls: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- CV Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Sync
- Brushed Aluminium Enclosure
- Wood side panels
- 12V DC 1A power