The Arturia MiniBrute 2's semi-modular analogue synthesizer has a massive sound and notable hands-on playability, thanks to its 48-point CV patchbay, reducing time spent over individual patches, while generating a huge range of sounds. Also impressive is its KeyStep-style sequencer, perfect for on-the-fly improvisation. Factor in sync compatibility with DrumBrute and other modules and the Arturia MiniBrute 2 is a great fit for practically any modern music production workflow.
Steiner-Parker Sonic Filtering
With two Brute oscillators and the popular Steiner-Parker filter, the MiniBrute 2 synthesizer builds on everything synthesists loved about the Arturia's original Brute. Even without using the patchbay you'll be able to create deep basses, intense leads, evocative drones and pads, and much more. And with its effortless integration with Eurorack, the MiniBrute 2 becomes a sound design powerhouse.
Designed for RackBrute
With 48 CV patch points, the MiniBrute 2 is the perfect complement for a Eurorack modular synth rig. And the perfect way to join those two worlds is with Arturia's RackBrute Eurorack case. MiniBrute 2 and RackBrute join together and offer different positioning options, putting your Eurorack modules right where you need them.
- Type: Semi-modular Analogue Synth
- Analog/Digital: Analogue
- Number of Keys: 25
- Type of Keys: Synth action, Aftertouch, Velocity-sensitive
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Polyphony: Monophonic
- Oscillators: 2 x VCO (Saw, Sine, Square, Triangle, Waveform mixing)
- LFO: 2 x LFO with sync (Saw, Sine, Triangle, Square, Random, Slew Random)
- Filter: 12dB per octave Steiner Parker filter
- Effects Types: Brute Factor Drive, Sweep Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: Monophonic, 8 step sequences, 64 steps each
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (external audio)
- Audio Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (master)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Other I/O: 48 x 1/8" Patchbay
- Software: Arturia MIDI Control Center
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 8 or later, 2GHz Processor or higher
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2.5A power supply (included)