The Arturia AudioFuse Rev2 is an exciting update of Arturia’s next-gen audio interface. Designed to optimize your workflow, the Arturia AudioFuse Rev2 is built on a meticulously designed, symmetrical audio chain. The 14 x 14 interface is stocked with two DiscretePRO mic preamps, which add a touch of analog character to liven up your digital audio environment. High-quality conversion and advanced clocking deliver low-latency performance and pristine audio quality.
Unique among interfaces its size, the Arturia AudioFuse Rev2 offers a stunning array of connectivity options. On top of its dual preamps, it includes two line inputs, two sets of stereo monitor outputs, two headphone outputs, and two RIAA phono preamps. Additionally, it has two inserts for integrating hardware effects and processors into a hybrid digital/analog setup, ADAT I/O to expand the unit's inputs and outputs, Word Clock I/O, and MIDI IO, so you can externally control your favorite Arturia virtual instruments or internally control your outboard MIDI gear. Finally, it has a three-port USB hub for data connection and bus power.
AudioFuse Creative Suite included
When people think of Arturia, they think of the company's 20 years of experience offering of world-class virtual instruments and effects. The AudioFuse Rev2 ships with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, a curated selection of some of Arturia's most popular software that includes three channel strips modeled after legendary analog equipment, a hardware-emulated FET compressor, an iconic ladder filter, and Analog Lab Lite. It's everything you need to dive in and start creating!
- Type: USB Interface
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 14 x 14
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Effects: AudioFuse Creative Suite Effects
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" TRS (line), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS (speaker A), 2 x 1/4" TRS (speaker B)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF,Wordclock)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Optical Toslink (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF,Wordclock)
- Inserts: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4", 2 x 1/8" (DC coupled)
- MIDI I/O: 1 x 1/8" (in), 1 x 1/8" (out)
- USB: 3 x Type A, 1 x Micro-B
- Clock I/O: In/Out (shared with S/PDIF)
- Other I/O: Built-in Talkback Mic
- Software: AudioFuse Control Center, AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Compatibility: iOS, Android, Mac, PC, Linux
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: AC Adapter / USB bus powered
Purchase the Arturia AudioFuse Rev2 from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.