The Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre is a feature rich standalone USB-C audio interface and a reliable ADAT preamp I/O expander, well suited for professional studios and creative spaces worldwide. The 8Pre features eight high-end Discrete Pro preamps that feed AKM premium A/D converters as well as eight line outputs and speaker outputs. The front panel hosts two independent headphone outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm).
Stackable 8-channel USB-C Interface with ADAT Out
For an 8-channel USB-C interface with choice features and premium componentry — or as a convenient way to add eight channels of sterling audio to your current setup — consider the Arturia AudioFuse 8Pre. The 8Pre comes fully loaded with eight Discrete Pro preamps, designed by Arturia and built from the ground up, to provide an ideal front end for today's project studio. Class-leading conversion and clocking with 129dBu of S/N and 119dB of dynamic range equip this interface for modern metal to string quartets. USB-C protocol yields a rock-solid connection and lightning-fast round trip. And eight channels over ADAT means you can easily stack two 8Pres for 16 inputs or inject its dependable signal path into a compatible interface. Adding value Arturia's AudioFuse 8Pre's included Creative Suite software pack, which offers some pretty significant sound-shaping and music making options.
Included AudioFuse Creative Suite
Adding serious value to the AudioFuse 8Pre interface is Arturia's included AudioFuse Creative Suite. The 3 Preamps bundle is the culmination of Arturia's 20 years of software emulation experience. It's your ticket to component-correct vintage analog coloration and sweetening on any recorded source — beefy bass drums to sparkling acoustic guitars and perfectly present vocals. A lite version of the Arturia's Analog Lab nets you a comprehensive collection of sought-after synth sounds, made all the sweeter by the Mini Filter's Moog-ish ladder filtering and step sequencing.
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O: 8 x 8 (analog), 16 x 20 (total)
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Effects: AudioFuse Creative Suite Effects
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z), 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (Hi-Z/mic/line), 6 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (main out), 6 x 1/4" (line out), 2 x 1/4" (speaker)
- Digital Inputs: 2 x Optical (ADAT)
- Digital Outputs: 2 x Optical (ADAT)
- Inserts: 2 x Inserts (ch 1, ch 2)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/8"
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Clock I/O: In, Out
- Software: AudioFuse Control Center
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Supply: 15V DC power supply (included)
Purchase the Arturia Audiofuse Pre8 from Audiosaurus. The online Pro Audio Specialist in South Africa.