A Powerful Onstage Performer!
The AKG D 5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The D 5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
For the D 5, AKG employed the first microphone diaphragm ever whose thickness varies across its diameter. The new Laminated Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no extra tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The D 5's dual shockmount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
AKG D 5 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Polar pattern - supercardioid
- Frequency range - 70Hz to 20kHz
- Sensitivity - 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
- Max. SPL - 147/156dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
- Equivalent noise level - 18dBa
- Impedance - <= 600 ohms
- Recommended load impedance - >= 2000 ohms
- Connector - 3-pin XLR
- Finish - matte grayish blue
- Dimensions - length: 7.3"; diameter: 2"
- Net weight - 12 oz.
The AKG D 5 microphone stands up to the noisiest stage!
|Output Impedance||600 ohms|