AKG C 520 L
You Get Big Vocal Performance From This Mini Headworn Mic! The AKG C 520 L headworn condenser microphone makes an ideal stage mic for singing...
You Get Big Vocal Performance From This Mini Headworn Mic!
The AKG C 520 L headworn condenser microphone makes an ideal stage mic for singing keyboardists, drummers, guitarists, and other performers. The C 520 L uses a cardioid condenser mic that's both resistant to outside sound sources and very natural sounding for great performance. Its transducer shockmount keeps handling noise to a minimum, and a moisture shield prevents perspiration from getting inside. You can place the mic arm on either the left or right side, depending on your preference. Designed for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS series transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter, the C 520 L lets you take the stage with confidence.
AKG C 520 L Headworn Condenser Microphone Features:
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Headworn microphone with continuously adjustable behind-the-neck headband
- External shock mount for high mechanical-noise rejection
- Miniature gooseneck for precise positioning near the user's mouth
- Microphone arm provides choice of left or right-hand use
- Moisture shield
- Frequency range: 60Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Net weight: 0.9 oz.
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa 9-46dBV
- Equivalent noise level: 31dB-A
- Finish: Matte black
- Designed for use with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS series transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter
The AKG C 520 L headworn condenser mic gives you great sound and hands-free performance!
|Compatibility||All AKG Wireless w/TA3F|
|Connector||TA3F (For AKG)|
|Max SPL||130dB SPL (1% THD)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||63dB (A weighted)|
|Self Noise||31dB (A weighted)|
|Cable Length||5 ft.|