Mini Clip-on For Excellent, Discrete Miking Of Wind and Brass Intruments!
The AKG C 519 miniature clip-on condenser microphone is a great solution for miking wind instruments, drums, and percussion. This diminuitive mic clips onto the bell of a trumpet, saxophone, trombone, tuba, or many other wind instruments, and its flexible gooseneck gives you a range of adjustment options. Its tight cardioid polar pattern makes the C 519 an ideal tool for use near monitor wedges, and its flat frequency response delivers a natural, powerful, and clear sound. A bass cut switch is built in, so you can be sure to capture your instrument's sound accurately with the AKG C 519.
AKG C 519 Miniature Clip-on Condenser Microphone Features:
- Mini condenser microphone with clip-on mount and flexible gooseneck
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 5 mV/Pa (-46 dBV)
- Max. SPL: 130/132 dB SPL (for 1 %/3 % THD)
- Equivalent noise level: 31 dB(A)
- Power requirement: B 29 L battery power supply, MPA V L phantom adapter, AKG WMS bodypack transmitters
- Connector: 3-pin mini XLR
- Cable: 1.5 m (5 ft.)
- Finish: Matte black
The AKG C 519 mini clip-on condenser mic gives wind players room to move, and sounds great!
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||63dB|
|Self Noise||31dB (A weighted)|
|Cable Length||5 ft.|
|Connector||3-pin Mini XLR|