A Flexible Mic for Drums and Percussion!
The AKG C 518 M miniature condenser microphone is a great solution for miking hard-to-reach instruments, such as drums and percussion. With its clamp-on mount, flexible gooseneck and shock-mounted capsule, the C 518 M gives you a sturdy, adjustable platform and low noise for getting great sounds. The cardioid polar pattern rejects outside noise, and a switchable bass-cut lets you tailor the mic's frequency response to your instrument's sound. You'll get worry-free mounting, flexible placement, and incredible sound reproduction with the AKG C 518 M.
AKG C 518 M Miniature Condenser Microphone Features:
- Miniature cardioid condenser clamp-on microphone with shock mounted capsule
- Ideal for drums and percussions
- Including wireless direct adapter for easy use with AKG PT 40 and PT 400
- Detachable microphone cable
- Integrated gooseneck
- Bass cut switch
- Continuously adjustable vise type clamp
The AKG C 518 M miniature clamp-on condenser microphone is an incredibly useful drum mic!
|Output Impedance||200 ohms|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||63dB|
|Self Noise||31dB (A weighted)|
|Cable Length||5 ft.|
|Connector||3-pin Mini XLR|